Your 2021 New Year Resolution: Hire a Social Media Manager
Whether you call it a resolution, a goal, or an intention, the beginning of the new year is a time for a fresh start and the opportunity to move your business forward. If you’re like many people, conquering social media is on your 2021 to-do list. But that can be easier said than done, which is why you should make this the year you hire a social media manager.
The Benefits of Using A Social Media Manager
It takes a lot of time and effort to run a successful business. The energies you devote to handling social media can pull you away from doing what you do best, and the danger is that you’ll spread yourself too thin. An experienced social media manager can handle with ease all the components that are part of a vibrant social media campaign:
- Content Marketing. This includes every aspect of a social media post: text, graphics, and photography. A social media manager has the team and tools to supply high-quality images and graphics, and can craft the right messages to reach your customers and enlarge your following.
- Engagement. You want people to see your posts, which means expanding your network. Professional social media managers are experts at growth marketing practices across each platform.
- Community Management. Are customers flooding your Facebook page with questions about products or services? How can you leverage all of the hashtags featuring your brand on Instagram? A dedicated social media point person can handle incoming messages and inquiries as well as brand mentions so your followers can see you are responsive and connected to your social media community, which in turn can enhance their loyalty to your brand.
- Consistent Branding. Sporadic posts, or massaging that doesn’t align with your company’s mission and vision, dilute the effectiveness of your social media campaign. A social media manager ensures consistent tone and voice across all platforms, and can maintain a regular posting schedule.
- Analytics. There’s a lot of valuable insight to be gleaned from your social media data. What kinds of posts are generating the most comments or likes? Are people making the jump from your social channels to your website? How is your social campaign driving sales and revenue? A social media manager can break it all down for you, and use the data to hone and refine your social media messaging for maximum impact.
In addition, a social media manager makes it their job to stay on top of all the latest trends and innovations—so you don’t have to. You could spend hours getting up to speed on the newest features, only to have newer ones be unveiled that you then have to spend even more time figuring out. You finally got the hang of TikTok, but what are Instagram Guides all about? How does the recently introduced Facebook Business Suite benefit you? A social media manager takes all that work off your plate so you can get back to doing business.
Make a resolution you can actually stick to this year: Hire Perfect Partner Solutions to handle your social media. Our boutique agency offers a comprehensive menu of social media and digital communications services, provided by a team of experienced professionals that can do anything from creating email campaigns to designing custom logos. With expertise in B2B and direct to consumer, and our experience partnering with a wide range of businesses and nonprofits, we can help you elevate your brand for 2021. Contact us today to learn more.